- jspomrantzAsked on November 01, 2016 at 12:13 PM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 12:24 PM
I checked your account and you don't have a form. If you're a sub-user, can you please provide us the direct link of the form you're having problem.
We'll wait for your response.
- jspomrantzAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 12:26 PM
I also sent an email to your support a few hours ago and haven't heard back from them. Here is the link: https://form.jotform.com/42656917500153
None of the people that were supposed to get the email notification received it.
- phluentAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 12:35 PM
Having similar problem - have sent in private support email but not heard anything back - not even confirmation of support ticket.
I have a form sending notification emails to two email addresses - one address is no longer receiving the emails [can confirm as they are not in the email header as a co-recipient any more]. I deleted the address in the form settings and reentered it - still no delivery. I have also removed the second address and just entered the one that had dropped out and stepped all the way out saving the settings and the form - still no change to the address it sends the notifications to.
The result appears to be:
- one email dropped out of the configuration but still in settings [more than one form]
- the email notification emails recipients are locked in the background and cannot be changed or updated - I have also tested this on another form and confirmed updates are not saving
This is and urgent issue as our client is not receiving notifications of contact inquires
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 01, 2016 at 01:55 PM
Please wait for our reply to your original thread. Here's the URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/977609
I moved your inquiry to a new thread to assist you better. Here's the URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/977997
We are having issue at the moment regarding to email notifications but we are already investigating the issue. I will update you as soon as possible. You can also try checking your spam folders, if you find JotForm mails in there please mark it as not a spam. You can also check your mail logs.