- WhiteKnightAsked on November 02, 2016 at 12:35 PM
I am getting a 404 images not found when I try to download the images from the email form that was submitted by a client. Can you please help!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 12:41 PM
Images and file uploads should now be working once again. Let us know if they are still not working and we will be happy to have a closer look.
- WhiteKnightAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 12:58 PM
This still is not working.
Here is the link: https://www.jotform.us/uploads/WhiteKnight/63025012635141/353853999442166978/9277%20E%20107th%20Ave%20Henderson%20CO-print-001-1-HotSHotPros%20895s-3647x2432-300dpi.jpg
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 01:03 PM
Try accessing the file directly from your submission data instead of from the email. The email likely contained a URL that is no longer available.
- WhiteKnightAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 01:31 PM
Thank you....I got it from the submission form. Will this be fixed in the future? I just tested a new email and it was coming back as 404 error still.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 02:38 PM
I checked our email logs and did not see any new submissions for your form.
On a side note, there was an issue with your email address "email@example.com" that was causing notifications not to be received. I went ahead and fixed it and that address should now receive notification emails.