- SELCAsked on November 03, 2016 at 10:33 AM
Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to stop signups after reaching a certain number of submissions?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 10:49 AM
I've checked your account and I've seen that you have a BRONZE plan. So that, your monthly submission limit is 1,000.
If you receive more than 1,000 submissions; the oldest submission of yours will be deleted for the 1,001st submission. However, you are not able to stop submits. Your older submissions will be automatically deleted when receiving new ones. Also, you will receive a warning email indicating that your account is over-limited.
If you need more clarification, do not hesitate to contact us.
- SELCAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 12:44 PMHi,
Sorry for any confusion. I meant on a particular form. If we have a form on
our sight for people to sign up for an event, but would like it to stop
accepting at 20 people (for example) is there a way to do that?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 02:22 PM
Yes this can be achieved. To achieve this you need to limit submissions in a form.
Inside of this guide you can see how to do it:
Once submission limit is reached form will be disabled.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- SELCAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 03:44 PMThank you so much! I will try that :)
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 05:01 PM
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
- SELCAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 06:44 PMHi again,
So I was wondering if there is something to use to cap submissions (at 20
for example) but have the form pay attention- like if I signed up 10 people
and someone else came alone and signed up 10 people... the form would not
allow any other submissions... does that make sense?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 08:58 PM
I am not exactly sure if I understood your last question correctly.
If submission limit is set to 20 and your form is submitted 20 times, form will be disabled and other users will not be able to submit it.
Let us know if you have any other questions.