- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 04:42 PM
I checked your website and form that I assume it is related, but I couldn't find that form embedded in website you provided, I compared those two and they are different as you can see below:
Did you have in mind some other form or some other page in your website?
Please let us know so we can check further.
- soueusouAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 05:44 PMThe form is on the mobile website m.caisdabahia.org that form is the form I
created from jotform.com. That is the one I am having trouble with.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 11:01 PM
I have checked the form you have embedded on your webpage here http://m.caisdabahia.org/app/register-for-classes/7832432/36/ and I can see the form is not showing completely; however, seems like in the source code you have embedded there are some missing parts of the form, here's a screenshot that shows what I'm referring to:
This is when I checked the form using the direct link:
I would suggest you to re-embed your form and paste all the code given by the wizard, if possible, please also try embedding your form using the iFrame code so you avoid any inconveniences or conflicts between the codes in your website and the code in the form.
Here's the guide to get the iFrame code of a form: Getting-the-form-iFrame-code
Do let us know how it goes.
- soueusouAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 09:44 AMHi, i did copy and paste the whole code. I will try the iframe code this
time. Will the class payment form show up and stay this time?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 10:52 AM
If you use the iFrame code the payment section should show in your website since the source code will not be completely pasted in the webpage and it will be loaded within the iFrame so this will help to avoid conflicts.
Please give it a try and let us know if it works.
- soueusouAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 06:44 PMThis is sooooooo frustrating!!! I copied and paste the whole code for both
pages (Pay for classes) and (register for classes) again the forms are cut
off. I used the iframe code like i was told instead of the source code.
What is going on?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 08:56 PM
I have checked the webpages you're mentioning and I can see the forms are showing completely, please see my screen-casts below:
Is this the same you're seeing on your end now?
I have checked your form and I can see you're using the iFrame code now, and the forms are the same in the webpage as well as the direct links:
Please check your webpages and if you're still not seeing the same result, please share us some screen-shots about how the forms look on your end.
This guide will help you to add screenshots on your next post: How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-in-support-forum
- soueusouAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 10:44 PMAfter i sent the message to you i went back onto the site and made some
changes so i could fix it myself. My apologies for not replying to let you
know. Can you please check the form on the pay for classes section to see
if the code works on your end? I used the sorce code because the iframe was
causing the form to cut off. Thank you. I hope this is the last time.
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 09, 2016 at 02:31 AM
I have clicked the "Pay for Classes" tab on your website. Your form is fully displayed however, the website seems to get stuck at a loading stance and one can not edit the form:
This does not happen when I press the "Register for Classes" tab. I get the whole form without a problem and can edit it as it should be. What is more, everything is perfect when I try it on my mobile device. Both of your forms and website is functioning without an issue.
I guess there is a script conflict which should not be too hard to resolve. Please let us know if there is any assistance we can provide on this matter.
We will be waiting for your feedback. Thank for contacting us.
- soueusouAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 11:44 PMHi I have a new issue. One of my customers were trying to register their
dog for a stay. As she was putting in her information on the section that
ask "how did you hear about us" she should be able to write a simple word
but no it says its an error and needs the @ symbol. I tested out the form
to do the register for her and 3 questions: 1. Dates of service?
2. Times pick up and drop off times?
3. How did you hear about us?
I put in all the information and it claims there was an error and it was
asking me to put this @ symbol on the email.
I pay for this service now how many other customers might have tried to
reserve a spot and because the form is acting up again they decided to go
somewhere else. This is frustrating!!!! Attached is showing how i have to
comput the information in order to submit the form and nothing works.
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 22, 2016 at 01:20 AM
I have cloned your form and ran a test submission on it. However, I could not reproduce the issue. I managed to submit the form successfully.
You mentioned about the attached screenshots however I am not able to see them. Can you please send your response through our forum, on this page? It should be a big step forward to see how the issue occurs on your end.
We will be waiting for the screenshots. We are sorry for the inconvenience that is caused by this. It should be frustrating to deal with such issues.
- soueusouAnswered on November 22, 2016 at 12:44 PMHere are the screenshots. This is on the mobile site for monenttopawz.com
the form is not allowing me or one of my customers to send once we
completed and answered all the questions to the form.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 22, 2016 at 02:24 PM
Screenshots cannot be attached to email responses, they need to be attached directly to forum posts. Here is how to do so:
Here is a link to the thread to post them in:
In any case, I tried to check your embedded form but neither your regular or mobile page seem to be online at this time: