- gkhewittAsked on November 08, 2016 at 01:09 AM
People tell me that they are stuck on "Please Wait" while using Paypal in my embedded form. I used the iframe code.https://form.jotform.com/63117548424153Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 06:03 AM
I have tested standalone form that you provided and when I submitted your form I got redirected to PayPal checkout page.
Considering that your issue is related to your embedded form, please provide us URL of your website so that we can test your embedded form.
Looking forward to your reply.
- gkhewittAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 08:44 AMHere is the URL:
Sent from my iPhone
Usborne Books & More
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 11:18 AM
I did test your embedded form and I am able to replicate the issue you are having. I would suggest you to please embed your using its iFrame embed code and that should solve your problem. The following guide should help you how to grab your form's iFrame embed code: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- gkhewittAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 11:44 AMI changed it to a redirect because even with iframe it was not working. The redirect to pypal isn’t even working! It does not go to that site after submission! Very frustrated!
Fundraisers, Home Shows, Income Opportunities
Join Our FREE VIP CLUB for Specials!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 01:06 PM
I have inspected webpage you provided, but it seems that you have removed your embedded form. I saw that you are now redirecting your users to standalone form and I also saw that you have removed PayPal payment field, so I am unable to test your embedded form.
However on my previous test I was redirected to PayPal. Please let us know when you embed your form again, so that we can test it.