- fredpiqAsked on November 09, 2016 at 02:09 PM
I've integrated a stripe module within my form but it appears that the credit card information are not checked out when entered in the form. I've tested the module and whatever information you type in, they are validated; there isn't any verification.
Stripe customer service explained me they were only managing the information they receive from you but they are not in charge of checking out if the information are right or not.
Can you help me on that point please?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 09, 2016 at 05:21 PM
Please try the following:
1) Remove your form from your site.
2) Go into the edit mode of your form, and remove the integration, and add it back again.
(Make sure to keep the products)
3) Then embed your form again using the Iframe code: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.