- LongfellowTennisClubAsked on November 10, 2016 at 10:01 AM
I am trying to create an evaluation form to give out to kids after their tennis session finishes.
I have 5 'fields' that we grade them on.
1. Is it possible to put a 'floating explination' of what (For example - Athletic Development) means either by hovering over the box or as a pull down? Instead of writing it out in the box.
2. When we want to send it out to the player how do we email it out? Is it possible to keep a copy?
Hope this makes sense :)
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 11:19 AM
1) Go into the edit mode of your form, select your fields, and click on the Hover Text button to add the explanation of the field:
2) If you need to send the responses to the person who filled the form, you can setup an autoresponder: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
If you also need to receive it, you can setup an email notification: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- LongfellowTennisClubAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 02:44 PMThanks for the response
I am having trouble getting the hover text. I cannot seem to make any text
show up after I have put it in the 'Hover Text' button!!! Is it possible
to get each field to show a different explanation (Athletic Development,
Technical Development etc)
Thanks again...and my apologies for being an 'idiot' with this :)
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 04:06 PM
It looks like you hover text shows up:
Unfortunately, this option is for the whole field, not for each item it has. In your case, the matrix field can only have only one hover text for the whole matrix. Let us know if you have more questions.
- LongfellowTennisClubAnswered on November 11, 2016 at 09:44 PM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 12, 2016 at 01:30 AM
I opened a separate thread for your other question and we will attend it here shortly.