- musavviradamAsked on November 14, 2016 at 12:59 PM
- KadeJMAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 01:13 PM
To learn how to embed your form as a lightbox on a website please see this guide here https://www.jotform.com/help/220-How-to-Create-a-Lightbox-Form and you can then take the generated code and add it to your website.
- KadeJMAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 01:14 PM
I apologize, I also meant to provide you with this guide here https://www.jotform.com/help/37-Adding-a-form-to-Squarespace that walks you through adding the form to squarespace since you mentioned that's what you are using.
- musavviradamAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 01:24 PM
But I cannot do both, It seems like I can only do the lightbox feature OR add it to my platform. Please help me to walk me through, I would like to Add the lightbox feature and embed the form in the squarespace, because when i just copy the lightbox feature code, it didn't work.
- CharlieAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 01:56 PM
I believe what my colleague meant is that you simply need to copy the Lightbox embed code and paste it in your Squarespace "code" block. Here's how:
1. First, get your Lightbox embed code in the "Publish" wizard:
2. After that, follow steps 4-6 in this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/37-Adding-a-form-to-Squarespace.
I hope that helps.
- musavviradamAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 02:44 PM
I did that as it followed, And it didn't work. I put the <script></script> at the beginning of the code and the end. no Luck at all.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 04:01 PM
Can you please share to us the URL of your website where the form was used. We will need to test the actual form used to identify a working resolution.
We will wait for your updated response.