- redgatefinanceAsked on November 21, 2016 at 09:07 AM
I would really like the empty fields to be hidden in the Autoresponder and Notification emails but the image that comes through on these emails is way too large. If I try to go in to emails and edit the image, the hidden fields are then shown. Is there a way around this please?
I've included a screenshot of the image that shows in the emails so you can see how large it shows up compared to the image on the actual form.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 09:56 AM
I checked your form and I was able to replicate the issue you are reporting. "Hide Empty Fields on Emails" is disabled when I try to edit the size of the image in the Autoresponder email.
As a workaround, you can try the following steps:
1. Update the size of the image in your Autoresponder Email.
2. Access the form builder using the preference old interface. To access your form builder in the old interface, just click this link: https://www.jotform.com//?formID=61255127259355&old
3. Then Enable the "Hide Empty Fields on Emails" settings in Preferences > Advanced Settings.
For more information you can check this article: How to Hide Empty Fields on Email Alerts.
4. Save changes on the form.
Note: To access again the new interface, just click on this link: https://www.jotform.com//?formID=61255127259355&test
Do let us know if you need further assistance.