JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Style the way fields are shown when printed.Asked by naprafe on November 24, 2016 at 06:10 PM
thank you that solved the problem.
Now I want to know how if it possible:
1) hide the borders an arrows of the fields when printing as shown in picture
2) have same fonts between varius types of fields e.g. text boxes and dropdown menus
3) do not print the check boxes (but be visisble to the user)
1) I believe it is not possible to hide the arrows, that is something that each browser displays differently.
2) Please inject the following code in order to make same fonts on the dropdowns: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
font-family: "Lucida Grande",Verdana;
3) To hide those check boxes when printing, please inject this code:
display: none !important;
Let us know if you need more help.
I moved your questions to another thread. They will be answered in the URL below.