- naprafeAsked on November 24, 2016 at 06:10 PM
thank you that solved the problem.
Now I want to know how if it possible:
1) hide the borders an arrows of the fields when printing as shown in picture
2) have same fonts between varius types of fields e.g. text boxes and dropdown menus
3) do not print the check boxes (but be visisble to the user)
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 24, 2016 at 06:44 PM
1) I believe it is not possible to hide the arrows, that is something that each browser displays differently.
2) Please inject the following code in order to make same fonts on the dropdowns: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
font-family: "Lucida Grande",Verdana;
3) To hide those check boxes when printing, please inject this code:
display: none !important;
Let us know if you need more help.
- JotForm SupportemilyAnswered on November 25, 2016 at 01:38 AM
I moved your questions to another thread. They will be answered in the URL below.