What is Blogger?
Blogger is Google’s free tool for creating blogs. Did you know that the word “Blog” is formed from web & log which is used for online journaling?
You can add forms to a static Blogger page like contact me, or post a form as an event registration. There are lots of possibilities on using your forms since Blogger enables you to inject custom HTML codes on their platform.
Get Your Blogger Code from Jotform
1. In the Form Builder, click the “Publish” button.
2. Go to the “Platforms” section and search for the “Blogger” option.
3. Click the “Copy Code” button to copy the form embed codes.
Go To Blogger & Add Your Form
1. In the Blogger Dashboard, go to the “Pages” section and then click the “Edit” link of the desired page.
2. Switch to the “HTML” editor, paste your code and then click the “Update” button.
3. View your form in your page just to make sure that it is working properly.
You’re done that easy. How’d you do? Was it easy for you to add your form to Blogger? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.