Blogger is Google’s free tool for creating blogs. Since Blogger allows custom HTML codes on their platform, you can easily embed your form into a Blogger post or page.
Getting the Embed Code
First, you need to get your form’s embed code for Blogger:
- In the Form Builder, click Publish at the top.
- Choose Platforms on the left.
- Search and select Blogger.
- Click Copy Code at the bottom to copy your form’s embed code.
Embedding Your Form into Blogger
Once you have your form’s embed code, you can paste it into your Blogger post or page in the editor’s HTML view. Here’s how to do it on a Blogger page:
- In your Blogger dashboard, choose Pages on the left.
- Create or edit a page.
- Next, click on the pencil icon in the upper-left corner of the editor and choose HTML view.
- Paste your form’s embed code in the editor.
- Click on Update on the upper-right side to save the changes.
- View your Blogger page to make sure that it is working properly.
You can also embed your form into your Blogger posts the same way.