Jotform Approvals make it easy for you to set up approval flows for your form without adding multiple fields, setting up multiple email alerts, or creating complicated conditions. All of these steps are now part of a single feature and only require a few minutes of your time to set up. There are two ways to create an approval workflow.
To create an approval flow from the form you’re editing
- In the Form Builder, select Settings at the top.
- Go to Approval Flows on the left.
- Select Create an approval flow.
This will open the Jotform Approvals builder with a basic one-step approval setup.
To create a more customized approval
- Go to My Approvals and select Create Approval in the upper-left corner.
- Next, choose an approval flow to start with.
Here are the available options:
- Start From Scratch — Launches the approvals builder without any elements aside from the starting point.
- One Step Approval — Opens the approvals builder with a basic one-step approval setup.
- Use Template — Allows you to choose from a number of ready-made approval templates.
Does approval flows cancel any conditional emails that may have been in place before the flow was set.
I would like to use this to manage invoices approval within company
Two things I have a question on
1. When a user receives an email about a pending approval in their jotform inox, is there a way for the email to contain a link to that inbox
2. Can I make it so that once the approver click on the link to see the pending items in their jotform mailbox the approver only see the list of items pending in their own inbox rather than seeing everyone else's?
If i want the manager to assign rankings as part of the approval process, instead of just a simple approval or deny , is that possible ?
How do I remove approval flow if I no longer require them on a form?
If I add approvals to the flow which the approval flow is in progress, will the new approvals be included in the flow?
Approval flow re-route set to 1 hour but the form did not re-route to the person it should have. What can cause this to happen.
Is there a limitation for the amount of Approval Workflows that can be added to a single Jot Form?
Does The Approval Flow requires an Approver to CREATE a Jotform account?
Because I UNCHECKED the box "Require Approver to LOGGIN" to approve a request.
However, it prompts me (as the approver) to CREATE a Jotform Account before I can approve or deny anything - where you say LOGGIN is NOT required..
Can you clarify?