- Adding a license agreement to a form
- How to Disable Auto-Save
- Creating a scrollable Terms & Conditions
- How to Save a Form
- How to Enable Auto Fill on Forms
Related Forum Questions
- I made a form and it doesn't work....
- Agreement form
- Please re-activate my autosuspended account
- Disabled form because of autosuspended account
- Data processing agreement?
- I was editing a form and my profile account was locked how can i re-enable it
- My form keeps saying "Form not found" when I have it enabled and stuff and im trying to see how it looks
- Is it possible when we use your tool to agree an data processing agreement?
- Hesabım Banlandı
Creating a scrollable Terms & ConditionsLast Update: May 24, 2016
This might not work due to recent security updates.
However, we have form widgets that will help you with the very same thing, please try our Terms and Conditions widgets as alternatives:
Most (if not all) web forms gather sensitive user data. As a website/business owner, you will want people who submit your forms to accept your terms before supplying you with their information. You should never enter into an agreement with a user unless both parties fully understand the stipulations, or you at least make your best effort to provide that information.
Oftentimes, a link to the "Terms of Agreement" would suffice, but a fastidious business owner will want to display the actual terms inside the form. To do this, you will need to implement a non-editable text that the user can scroll through to read your terms.
1. Insert a Text tool in your form. This can be found under the Form Tools section.
2. Click the Edit HTML button and paste this code. Add your terms and agreement text afterwards as indicated on the code below.
Your terms and conditions here!
3. Lastly, inject this CSS code to your form to make the terms and agreement scrollable. You can adjust the values on this CSS code according to your preference.
border: 1px solid #DDD;
Example output form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/40357772071959?
Questions? Please let us know below!