- Adding a license agreement to a form
- How to Disable Auto-Save
- Creating a scrollable Terms & Conditions
- How to Save a Form
- How to Enable Auto Fill on Forms
Related Forum Questions
- I coudn't open form page My account got autosuspended | JotForm
- My forms are disabled
- Problems with uploading photos
- Reporting a phishing form to take down
- I created a form but it got disabled
- My account got autosuspended
- Account is autosuspended
- Mi formulario cumple con los terminos?
- Im trying to open my account and it says auto-suspended
Creating a scrollable Terms & ConditionsLast Update: May 24, 2016
This might not work due to recent security updates.
However, we have form widgets that will help you with the very same thing, please try our Terms and Conditions widgets as alternatives:
Most (if not all) web forms gather sensitive user data. As a website/business owner, you will want people who submit your forms to accept your terms before supplying you with their information. You should never enter into an agreement with a user unless both parties fully understand the stipulations, or you at least make your best effort to provide that information.
Oftentimes, a link to the "Terms of Agreement" would suffice, but a fastidious business owner will want to display the actual terms inside the form. To do this, you will need to implement a non-editable text that the user can scroll through to read your terms.
1. Insert a Text tool in your form. This can be found under the Form Tools section.
2. Click the Edit HTML button and paste this code. Add your terms and agreement text afterwards as indicated on the code below.
Your terms and conditions here!
3. Lastly, inject this CSS code to your form to make the terms and agreement scrollable. You can adjust the values on this CSS code according to your preference.
border: 1px solid #DDD;
Example output form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/40357772071959?
Questions? Please let us know below!