[Update] The Jotform app for Weebly helps you manage and add your forms to your Weebly website in a few clicks. Read more.
Embedding forms to a Weebly-hosted website is a breeze. Here’s how:
1. Get the iFrame Embed code of the form.
Click the “Publish” option on the top menu. Go to the “Embed” section and then click the “iFrame” option.
Click the “Copy Code” button to get the iFrame code.
2. Open your site using Weebly’s Site Editor.
3. Add “Embed Code” element to the desired page on your site.
4. Paste your form’s iframe embed code in the “Custom HTML” area.
5. Click the Publish button to save the changes made to your site.