The Jotform app for Weebly helps you manage and add your forms to your Weebly website in a few clicks. Read more.
Embedding forms to a Weebly-hosted website is a breeze. Please read the below steps.
- In the Form Builder, go to the Publish tab.
- Under the Embed tab, click the Copy Code button for the default embed method.
- In your Weebly page editor, add the Embed Code block.
- Click the Embed Code block.
- Now, click the Edit Custom HTML button.
- Paste the Embed Code, and that’s it. Click outside of the Embed Code block to save it. You should see the form after.