Browse Article by Topicsskip skip to page skip a page conditions
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- Adding a license agreement to a form
- Creating a scrollable Terms & Conditions
- How to Create a Basic Multiple Payment form
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- How New "Conditions For" and "Order by" boxes work in conditional logics
- How to Insert Text or Mathematical Calculation into a Field Using Conditional Logic
- How to Skip Pages Using Conditional Logic
- How to Set Content Mask on a Form Field Based on Another Field Input
- How to Make a Field Required Based on Another Field Selection or Input
Related Forum Questions
- Warning message did not show up
- How to SKIP the last page based on a condition
- Fields that are supposed to be hidden are revealed.
- Do you support piping/skip logic?
- We have some issues with email conditions
- Manage multiple fields: duplicate fields with conditions is not working
- Is it possible calculate a grade using the questions of the form, and publish a result?
- Copy the selection into another field
- When I click Submit on my test run, it gives me an error message
- Fields disappeared due to Condition errors
How to Skip Pages Using Conditional LogicLast Update: March 24, 2016
In this guide, you will be able to use conditional logic to skip pages based on user's form field input.
First, you'll need to be familiar with the "Conditions", please check this link for that guide.
Now let's get started.
Here's a sample form that I made: https://form.jotform.com/53531357542959. It literally skip to pages depending on the drop down field selected. Below are the steps on how I have setup mine.
1. I will add a drop down field that will be used as the basis for the skipping of pages. But you can use other form fields like text boxes, radio buttons, etc... Depending on how your form works.
2. Make your form multi page by adding page breaks.
3. Click "Conditions"
4. Select "SKIP TO A PAGE"
5. Now set the "IF" statement or the rules to when the skip page will occur. Select to what page will the user lands when he/she clicks the "Next" button. In my case, this is how my condition works:
IF drop down field "Skip to page" is Equal to "3" THEN Skip the user to page 3 after clicking the next button
6. Repeat the same steps for the other pages, depending on how you want it to work.
I hope that helps. For questions, feel free to leave us a comment below.