Browse Article by Topicsskip skip to page skip a page conditions
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- Adding a license agreement to a form
- Creating a scrollable Terms & Conditions
- How to Create a Basic Multiple Payment form
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- How New "Conditions For" and "Order by" boxes work in conditional logics
- Conditional Logic Inserts Text/Calculation Into A Field
- How to Skip Pages Using Conditional Logic
- How to Set Content Mask on a Form Field Based on Another Field Input
- How to Make a Field Required Based on User's Answer
Related Forum Questions
- How to create conditions around a promo code field?
- Page skip not working properly with the conditions on my form
- Make a page tab stand out
- Submission emails are going to wrong people.
- Suddenly the conditions don´t work no more
- Why is next skipping to the 'wrong' page?
- Hide/Show conditions not working on my form
- Upload File button is not showing because of erroneous conditions
- Is there a limit to the number of conditions?
- Conditional Logic sorted
How to Skip Pages Using Conditional LogicLast Update: March 24, 2016
In this guide, you will be able to use conditional logic to skip pages based on user's form field input.
First, you'll need to be familiar with the "Conditions", please check this link for that guide.
Now let's get started.
Here's a sample form that I made: https://form.jotform.com/53531357542959. It literally skip to pages depending on the drop down field selected. Below are the steps on how I have setup mine.
1. I will add a drop down field that will be used as the basis for the skipping of pages. But you can use other form fields like text boxes, radio buttons, etc... Depending on how your form works.
2. Make your form multi page by adding page breaks.
3. Click "Conditions"
4. Select "SKIP TO A PAGE"
5. Now set the "IF" statement or the rules to when the skip page will occur. Select to what page will the user lands when he/she clicks the "Next" button. In my case, this is how my condition works:
IF drop down field "Skip to page" is Equal to "3" THEN Skip the user to page 3 after clicking the next button
6. Repeat the same steps for the other pages, depending on how you want it to work.
I hope that helps. For questions, feel free to leave us a comment below.