You heard about the new Jotform Cards feature we rolled out and you’re wondering – “Is there a way for me to convert an existing form rather than building one from scratch?“
The good news is yes, you can. Changing the form layout is possible anytime, and it’s as easy as 1-2-3!
How Can I Change the Layout from Classic to Cards?
Go to the My Forms page, pick the form you wish to change, then click on Edit Form.
Once in the Form Builder, there are two ways to change the form layout.
First, you can switch between Classic and Cards layouts via the Form Designer.
- Open the Form Designer panel.
- Go to the Layout tab.
- Select Card Form.
The other method would be the…
- Go to the Settings tab, then click the Show More Options button.
- Scroll down to the Form Layout option and change it to Single question per page.
- And finally, go back to the Build tab to see your changes.
How Can I Change the Layout from Cards to Classic?
If you want to get the opposite effect, just follow the same instructions as outlined above. But this time, select All questions on one Page as your Form Layout.
To sum it up, you’re free to choose which layout to use:
- Classic: All questions on one page – old but gold!
- Cards: Single question per page – new and trendy!