With the introduction of Jotform Cards comes an option to freely switch between Classic and Card form layouts anytime.
Changing Your Layout via the Form Designer
To change your form layout using the Form Designer
- In the Form Builder, select the paint roller icon in the upper-right corner.
- In the Form Designer panel on the right, go to Layout at the top.
- Choose your desired layout.
Changing Your Layout via Form Settings
To change your layout via Form Settings
- In the Form Builder, go to Settings at the top.
- Select Show More Options at the bottom.
- Scroll down to Form Layout and choose your desired layout.
Here are the available options:
- All questions on one page (Classic).
- Single question per page (Card).