With the new Jotform Cards comes an option to freely switch between Classic and Card form layouts anytime.
Changing the Layout via the Form Designer
To switch your form layout from the Form Designer
- In the Form Builder, select the paint roller icon in the upper-right corner to open the Form Designer.
- In the Form Designer pane on the right, go to Layout at the top.
- Choose your desired layout.
Changing the Layout via the Form Settings
To change your layout via the Form Settings
- In the Form Builder, go to Settings at the top.
- On the next page, select Show More Options at the bottom.
- Scroll down to Form Layout and choose your desired layout.
Here are the available options:
- All questions on one page (Classic).
- Single question per page (Card).
To learn more, see: Cards or Classic: Which One Should I Use?
Is it possible to convert from card to classic layout *on the fly*? In other words, can I pass in an URL parameter that causes the UI to display the classic layout, regardless of what layout the form was originally created in?
I get an acsessibility warning that I can't get away. It said that I should change colorpalett but it doesn't work. When I preview my form, it has an old picture an the wrong colors...Very frustrating!!! Help me please!!!
My product list shows no icon menu to delete or edit the product. Can you tell me how to delete a product if the settings icon doesn't show in the product list?
That I understand. When I go the cards section, it is in profile and I can’t change the form back.
What happens is you have a regular form from top to bottom. Then you select Add Page and that makes it where the user has to select a right arrow to go back. I want to get rid of that.
Hi can you help
This form had a video in background i cant seem to find that template page can yu direct to the pae with al the video' as the bachground?