Assigning forms to your team is a great way to increase efficiency. You can let your team work on your behalf, especially when it comes to managing the form and its data. However, in some cases, you may want to adjust your team’s permissions based on their role or responsibilities in your company. As the form owner, you can do this for different assignees.
The permissions you can select are as follows:
- Submit Only — When choosing this permission, the assignees can only submit the form and cannot view and edit their submissions.
- Submit & View Later — This permission allows your assignees to submit the form and view their submissions, but they cannot edit or delete them.
- Submit & Edit Later — Choosing this permission allows your assignees to submit the form and view and edit their submissions whenever necessary.
Setting up Default Permission for New Assignees
The default permission for Assign Form is Submit & Edit Later. You can adjust this through the Form Builder. Check the steps below.
- Go to the Publish tab.
- Click the Assign Form on the left panel.
- In the Assign Form window, click the Settings link.
- Select the permission you wish to be the default.
Managing Permission for Existing Assignee
You can also adjust the permission of the existing assignees. Here are the steps:
- Still, go to the Publish tab in the Form Builder.
- Click the Assign Form in the left panel.
- Click on the assignee list.
- Click the permission on the right side of the assignee.
- Select the new permission from the dropdown.
We hope this guide helps you understand how to manage permissions for your forms. If you need any assistance, feel free to let us know!