- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- Add a Submission Date on Email Notification
- Create a Custom Thank you page with Auto-redirect
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- How to Post Answers to Thank you Page
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- Send POST Data From JotForm Using PHP in Custom Thank You Page
- Change "Thank you" URL Based on a Condition
- How to Change Thank You Message Depending on the Language Used?
- How to Change "Thank You" Message Using Conditional Logic
Related Forum Questions
- I need to create an input box that will open a specific page depending on the input
- JotForm Thank you page is not completely displaying in the web page
- IF CONTAIN condition is not working in the form
- How to include an email link in Thank You message
- Forms 1 and 2 are embedded. I want Form 1 Submit to redirect to Form 2 and populate some fields with Form 1 input.
- Redirecting form users to different pages based on their selections
- Unsecure website URL error message after form submission
- THANK YOU LINK ISN'T WORKING
- How to setup Autoresponders and Thank You page
- Quiz form not redirecting to our Thank you page
Create a Custom Thank you page with Auto-redirectLast Update: June 30, 2016
The following workaround will help you achieved the thank you message plus redirection to a page after form submissions.
A. Create your Custom Thank you page with the redirect script.
1. Open your favorite text editor such as Notepad.
2. Paste the following code and modify the values to your preferences (colored blue text). Get the codes here: http://pastiebin.com/57750cdf0621c.
3. Save it as HTML file e.g. thankyou.html
4. Upload this file to your server.
B. Set the thank you HTML as your form's Thank you Custom URL.
1. Click the "Thank You" button in the top toolbar
2. Select the "Redirect to external link" button in the thank you page wizard
3. Enter the URL of your HTML file
4. Click the "Save Changes" button to save your form.
Demo (submit this form): http://form.jotform.co/form/32841945661864. If you have questions, feel free to post it below.