- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- Create a Custom Thank you page with Auto-redirect
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- How to Post Answers to Thank you Page
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- Send Submission Data via Post Method and Thank You Settings
- Change "Thank you" URL Based on a Condition
- How to Change Thank You Message Depending on the Language Used?
- How to Change "Thank You" Message Using Conditional Logic
Related Forum Questions
- pass daily updated value to other forms
- Why is my Thank You page showing encrypted data too?
- Why my form is not redirecting to Thank you page?
- How to insert Youtube video into Thank you page
- Invalid destination user error when trying to submit the form
- Form default Thank You not appearing
- Where do I insert the redirect URL from PayPal back to my site?
- Users are getting a 404 when they return to merchant from PayPal
- Going back to the form by clicking back button from the thank you page URL resubmits the form
- How do I edit thank you page?
Create a Custom Thank you page with Auto-redirectLast Update: June 30, 2016
The following workaround will help you achieved the thank you message plus redirection to a page after form submissions.
A. Create your Custom Thank you page with the redirect script.
1. Open your favorite text editor such as Notepad.
2. Paste the following code and modify the values to your preferences (colored blue text). Get the codes here: http://pastiebin.com/57750cdf0621c.
3. Save it as HTML file e.g. thankyou.html
4. Upload this file to your server.
B. Set the thank you HTML as your form's Thank you Custom URL.
1. Click the "Thank You" button in the top toolbar
2. Select the "Redirect to external link" button in the thank you page wizard
3. Enter the URL of your HTML file
4. Click the "Save Changes" button to save your form.
Demo (submit this form): http://form.jotform.co/form/32841945661864. If you have questions, feel free to post it below.