- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- Create a Custom Thank you page with Auto-redirect
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- How to Post Answers to Thank you Page
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- Send Submission Data via POST Method Using PHP and the Thank You Settings
- Change "Thank you" URL Based on a Condition
- How to Change Thank You Message Depending on the Language Used?
- How to Change "Thank You" Message Using Conditional Logic
Related Forum Questions
- Redirecting again to form after the submission ?
- Inconsistency in display of Thank You pages
- Form passing data to another embed form
- How to create Thank you page that will redirect after certain time?
- Jotform integrated with Dwolla and embedded on Google Sites page opens Dwolla login within Google gadget
- Can I redirect away to custom URL from jotform on form page load?
- Where can I edit my existing Thank You response?
- My form is not redirecting to an external link from the Thank You page.
- Wix Embedded Form: Does not scroll to the top of the Thank You page
- Redirect to external url in thank you not owrking
Create a Custom Thank you page with Auto-redirectLast Update: June 30, 2016
The following workaround will help you achieved the thank you message plus redirection to a page after form submissions.
A. Create your Custom Thank you page with the redirect script.
1. Open your favorite text editor such as Notepad.
2. Paste the following code and modify the values to your preferences (colored blue text). Get the codes here: http://pastiebin.com/57750cdf0621c.
3. Save it as HTML file e.g. thankyou.html
4. Upload this file to your server.
B. Set the thank you HTML as your form's Thank you Custom URL.
1. Click the "Thank You" button in the top toolbar
2. Select the "Redirect to external link" button in the thank you page wizard
3. Enter the URL of your HTML file
4. Click the "Save Changes" button to save your form.
Demo (submit this form): http://form.jotform.co/form/32841945661864. If you have questions, feel free to post it below.