- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- Create a Custom Thank you page with Auto-redirect
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- How to Post Answers to Thank you Page
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- Send Submission Data via Post Method and Thank You Settings
- Change Thank You Page URL Based on a Condition
- How to Change Thank You Message Depending on the Language Used?
- How to Change "Thank You" Message Using Conditional Logic
Related Forum Questions
- How can I setup a condition that will only send an email if another condition has been met?
- Conditions to change Thank You URLis not working.
- Why is my Thank You page showing a JotForm footer branding?
- JotForm branding on Thank You Page for Premium Member
- Conditions: Change Thank You page URL condition is not working
- Custom Thank You URL by conditional logic is not working
- Why doesn't the thankyou appear on the screen after a form is submitted? All I see is a message to create a jotform.
- Conditions: Change Thank You page URL is not working
- How can I transfer submission data to our newsletter provider?
- Conditions: Conditional redirect does not work and redirects to a blank page
Create a Custom Thank you page with Auto-redirectLast Update: March 30, 2017
The following workaround will help you achieved the thank you message plus redirection to a page after form submissions.
A. Create your Custom Thank you page with the redirect script.
1. Open your favorite text editor such as Notepad.
2. Paste the following code and modify the values to your preferences (colored blue text). Get the codes here: http://pastiebin.com/57750cdf0621c.
3. Save it as HTML file e.g. thankyou.html
4. Upload this file to your server.
B. Set the thank you HTML as your form's Thank you Custom URL.
1. Click SETTINGS from the navigation bar of the builder page.
2. From the side panel select THANK YOU PAGE
3. Click "Redirect to external link" option and enter the URL of your HTML file.
1. Click the "Thank You" button in the top toolbar
2. Select the "Redirect to external link" button in the thank you page wizard
3. Enter the URL of your HTML file
4. Click the "Save Changes" button to save your form.
Demo (submit this form): http://form.jotform.co/form/32841945661864. If you have questions, feel free to post it below.