The Thank You Page is the final page your visitors see after submitting a form. Some people like to customize the page to give users a pleasing end to the experience. Others use it as a tool to redirect visitors to a specific page after completing the form.
This guide is for the Classic Form layout. If your form is in Card Layout, check out How to Change the Thank You Page in Card Forms.
To access the Thank You Page options, please follow these steps:
- In the Form Builder, go to the Settings tab.
- Click the Thank You Page option on the left side.
You can choose two different options when you set up your Thank You Page:
Show a Thank You Page after Submission
This is the most commonly used Thank You Page option since it has almost all the details you need.
You can completely customize the look of your Thank You Page directly from the editor. You can insert images, links, paragraphs, and tables.
You’ll also find the following options:
- Settings – click the gear icon to change the layout of the Thank You Page.
- Action Buttons – allow users to fill out the same form again, fill out another form, edit their submission, or download a PDF copy of their entry after submitting the form.
- Add Field – display the user’s answers on the Thank You Page.
Redirect to an External Link after Submission
After submitting an entry, the form will redirect the user to the given URL. The option is handy if you want your users to land on a specific page after they submit a form.
You can also send the submission data to your Thank You Page via HTTP POST. To learn more, check out our guide on How to Post Submission Data to Thank You Page.
If you have questions, suggestions, or feedback, kindly send a comment below or contact us by creating a support ticket.