In addition to adding your business logo and colors, Jotform Store allows you to customize the Store URL. You can add your organization and store name to the URL to make it more attractive for your customers. The process of the customization is shown below:
- Find and click on the Publish tab on top of the page.
- Click on the Pencil icon on the right side of the Store App link.
- Enter your Organization’s Name and Custom URL Slug. Once it’s filled, click on the Save button.
- Once you’re done with your organization name and URL slug, click on the Pencil icon once again to add a custom URL for your store app.
- Enter the Store App Name and click on the Apply button.
You can check out our demo store app with a custom URL: https://eu.jotform.com/app/jotform-inc-customer-education/coffee-store
Once you set up your Organization Name and Slug, it can be changed only in the Account Settings. Moreover, when the Slug has been changed, previous store app’s URLs with an old Slug will be invalid. You will need to inform your customers if your URL has been changed with a new Slug.