Once you’ve built your store on Jotform, you can embed it into your Squarespace website with these simple directions.
- In the Form Builder, click on the Publish tab.
- Then click on the Embed tab on the left side of the screen. In the Embed tab, you’ll find the code you need to embed your store into Squarespace.
- Go to the site builder in Squarespace and click the Add Section button in the middle of the screen.
- A new section will appear in the middle of the screen, then click the button on the left side of the screen titled Add Block.
- A menu will appear on the left side of the screen, click the option titled </> Code.
- A text box will appear in the site builder, click the pencil icon to embed HTML code.
- Delete the sample code and paste your code into the box. Your store will appear in the site builder.