It is always important to stay in touch with your customers in a convenient and fast way. The Messenger Button widget allows you to connect with your customers instantly via the Messenger powered by Meta right from your form.
It is really simple to set up this widget and be always in touch with your customers. Here are the steps to add the Messenger to your form:
This widget requires having a Facebook page and Meta Business Suite as well. If you already have a Facebook page for your business and your Meta Business Suite is all set up, then you can skip to Getting Your Messenger URL part.
Creating a Facebook Page
- Go to your Facebook main page and click on the Pages tab in the left menu.
- After that, click on the Create New Page button.
- Then, fill in the information on the page.
You can check the full guide on how to create a Facebook page here.
Getting Your Messenger URL from Meta Business Suite
After creating a Facebook Page, you need to create your Meta Business Suite.
- Visit Meta Business Suite page, select the inbox button from the left menu.
- Click on the Gear icon and then select View all settings.
- Select Messaging and click on the Copy Text button.
Adding the Messenger Button to Your Form
Once everything on Facebook’s side is ready, it’s time to add the Messenger Button to your form:
- Click on the Add Form Element button on the left side of the page.
- Click on the Widgets tab.
- Search for “Messenger Button” and drag & drop the Messenger Button widget.
- After that, click on the Widget Settings button and paste your messenger URL from Meta Business Suite page into the Messenger URL field.
On the Widget Settings’ page, you can additionally customize the text of the button, its style and alignment. Don’t forget to click on the Update Widget button to save your changes.