- stormingrobotsAsked on December 01, 2016 at 01:13 PM
Help! Before I migrated to use jotForm, I had my 'submit' button to do 2 things:
1) send email to form user as well as us, the admin
2) invoke a php which will help to direct payment page to my payment gateway - see this: http://tx.stormingrobots.com . This will redirect user to the payflow link. This is NOT like paypal payment page.
--Elizabeth MabreyPage URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 02:49 PM
After submitting the form, the form can be redirected to another page using the Thank you page.
Please refer to the guide below that can help you with setting up the Thank you page.
Hope this information helps!
- stormingrobotsAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 05:15 PM
ok thanks.. I know I can redirect the thank you page to the external link, but that's not what I am asking for .. That's ok. i have decided to do it differently. I just need to change the process slightly.
In the mean time,.. I have issue in the incorporating the form into dreamweaver. - see :
important boxes are missing such as the Slots Available, as well as the Terms and conditions.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 08:51 PM
Ok. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
The other question related to embedding the form into Dreamweaver is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.