What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Can I add invoice to my order formAsked by cdkraft on December 21, 2016 at 06:46 AM
I'd like to add an invoice to my order form. When the customer finishes, I would like an invoice emailed to them. Is this possible? Thanks
I can suggest you a few things:
- You can edit your auto-responder email alert content:
- You can try using FreshBooks integration:
- Also there is a Zoho integration on Zapier:
- At last I would like to suggest a form solution:
1) You can create another form which you can create from our templates:
2) Prepopulate your data into this form via URL parameters. The second form can be used to confirm invoice information to users and to send auto-response emails containing an invoice. You can use the second form as a Thank You page to the first form.
About prepopulation: https://www.jotform.com/help/351-How-to-Automatically-Pass-Form-Data-to-Another-Form
I hope these suggestions help. If you ned further help on one of these, please contact us again.
Thank you very much.