- baseline007Asked on January 04, 2017 at 06:11 AM
From one single form submission, i want to take that data and insert it into a bespoke report with company logo at top.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 06:39 AM
You can prepopulate form fields into emails or into Thank You page. Also you can use JotForm API to use data in other applications.
You can create custom content on your notification and auto-response emails. I have created a form with two fields. Here how its content is seen:
You can insert form fields as you want from the 'Form Fields' drop down menu. You can add images to the email content.
Thank You Page:
Please have a look at these guides, you can also insert images to thank you page:
You can send data to a database or another web site by using POST method. Here are some guides about it:
After that you can use this data to create your report.
Another way is to use JotForm API
1. Get Form's full source code, and embed it to your web page.
2. Now using API, you can fetch existing data submission:
3. You'll need to create your own functions inside the form's full source code for the conditions or prepopulation together with the API.
I hope this answer helps. Please don't hesitate to contact us for your further queries.
All the best!