- NCChrdeptAsked on January 23, 2017 at 11:19 AM
I have a form I would like to create that would involve 2 parties. I would send the link to the first party then once the first party signs and submits the form I would like the form to go the second party to review the form and sign as well and submit and then the form would come back to me. Is that possible to do through Jotform? and if so, how do I make those conditions work?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 01:15 PM
We don't have this feature, but we offer a workaround for this approval type form. You can do it this way:
1. Create the sections in the form. One section for the first party and another for the second party.
2. Create two notification emails (https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications). One email that will be sent to the 2nd party and one email that will be sent to you.
Add the edit link in the email settings that will be sent to the 2nd party.
3. Add a conditional logic to send an email to the 2nd party when the first party fills their part in the form.
4. Add another condition that would send the 2nd email to you when the 2nd party fills their part in the form.
If you want to send an email to the first party after your final approval, you can just add a notification email and set a new condition.
Let us know if you are confused and/or if you have questions with this process.