- jpksldnlpAsked on February 06, 2017 at 05:12 AM
I have a question, if i'm is a user when i fill up all the detail on the form then click a submit, after that how i want to recall back all the thing that i fill in just now?
Coz after i have fill up all the detail and submit, i need to will fill the same information again just change some information on that.
- CharlieAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 06:04 AM
If you want to allow your users to edit their submission, then you can provide them the edit link on the autoresponder email. Here's how: https://www.jotform.com/help/40-How-to-Let-Users-Update-Their-Form-Submissions-at-a-Later-Date
You can also manually edit it in your Submissions page by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/325-How-to-Edit-Submissions-Made-on-Your-Forms
You can also manually create an edit link based on the submission ID. Here's how:
1. Here's the format of the edit link:
2. You can find the submission ID in your submissions page. Here's how:
3. Here's the output of the edit link: https://www.jotform.com/edit/362187577938609971. Basically, you need to add the submission ID at the end of the edit link format.
I hope that helps.