- thruviewfinderAsked on February 06, 2017 at 02:37 PM
I have a question regarding notification email. Everytime client submits their form, I usually get a notification to my email address. But how come when I started paying the monthly subscription, I don't get the notification anymore?
Please advice, thank you.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 03:51 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience, please note that upgrading has nothing to do with email notifications not being received.
What is the form where notifications stopped working? Please do the following:
1) Check your spam folder, and mark as NOT SPAM any JotForm email you find.
2) Check if the recipient email is in our bounce list: https://www.jotform.com/help/262-How-to-Remove-Your-Email-Address-from-Bounce-List
3) If the recipient is in bounce list, make sure to white-list our JotMail IP addresses within your email services provider: https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses
4) If the bouncing issue continues, you may use your own SMTP settings for the sender address: https://www.jotform.com/help/244-How-to-Setup-SMTP-for-a-Form
Let us know if you need more help.