- KristengoetzAsked on February 09, 2017 at 11:44 AM
I want my clients to receive a full copy of the deposit form they fill out via email. I only saw an option to send them their name, date, and number. My test form confirmed that they only get the basic info instead of a copy of the full form. Thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 01:16 PM
You can edit and customize your autoresponder email settings to your own preferences. Here's how:
1. Go to the Settings tab and click the Emails tab. Hover your mouse to show the Edit button for Autoresponder Email.
2. In the Email tab, you can edit or customize your Autoresponder in the Email Content.
3. You can also try enabling the PDF Attachment in the Advanced tab.
4. After that, please follow this guide to show the headers and text in the PDF: How-to-Show-Headers-and-Text-in-the-PDF.
Related guide: Setting-Up-an-Autoresponder-Email.
Let us know if you have any question. Thank you.