- HeatherAsked on February 16, 2017 at 04:06 PM
1. Do you have any options for a customer to upload a pdf document? For example, we are a tax prep firm. There are some "forms" that we do not create ourselves that our clients need to turn in (ie. W2). Are you setup to allow something like that to occur?2. Can we change the plan we are on throughout the year? We are a seasonal business. So during tax season we would have thousands of submissions per month. While out of season, it could be hundreds.
Please let me know.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 16, 2017 at 06:13 PM
1. Yes, it is possible to accept uploaded files though your form, but do note that this uses the available upload space in your account which means if you reach this limit you would need to either delete those submissions with files or upgrade your account.
Here're the guides that will help you with file uploads on JotForm:
2. This question has been moved to another thread in order to avoid confusion, we will assist you as soon as possible here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1068790
If you have any question, let us know.