- WHIPASSISTANTAsked on February 25, 2017 at 06:28 AM
we are using jotform for a yes, no, undecided survey. works great but does not tell us who has NOT responded. How do we list who has not voted in our report?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 25, 2017 at 09:18 AM
Regardless of what your users/respondents picked, they should show up on your Submissions Page as YES, NO or UNDECIDED.
I checked your submission data and confirmed they are showing up.
So you can:
1. EITHER manually count them right on the Submission Page.
Complete guide: How-to-View-Form-Submissions
2. OR better yet, export them to Excel and count them from there (using the COUNT function).
Complete guide: How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
In case we misunderstood your question, just get back to us with a bit more info and a clearer description of what you're trying to do so we can better assist you.
- WHIPASSISTANTAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 02:33 AM
Thank you but I don't want to count those who voted NO, I want excel to list those who did not respond in any way.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 08:37 AM
Create a Visual Report (https://www.jotform.com/help/187-How-to-Create-a-Visual-Report-with-Your-Form-Submissions).
Create a filter to display submissions with NO answer (https://www.jotform.com/help/281-How-to-Use-Visual-Report-Filters).
I've created this report in your form. Please check here: https://www.jotform.com/report/70563819077060.
Unfortunately, you cannot filter submissions in our excel report. If you want an excel copy of this, you should download the excel report then do a filter manually.