- SungradeAsked on March 09, 2017 at 04:11 PM
I'd like to set up a form that appears like a 1 page contract, and produce an email which looks just like the filled out form. Is there a way to do this?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 10, 2017 at 03:48 AM
You can send an email with PDF file of their submissions by attaching it to the Autoresponder Email, however, it will not look like the full appearance of the form. Here's how to send a PDF file to the users, please see the instructions below:
1. Create an Autoresponder Email on your form.
2. Enable the PDF attachment on the Autoresponder Email Settings.
3. Enable the Show Headers and Texts from the Submission Page.
Let us know if you need further assistance.