- hiloz1Asked on March 14, 2017 at 05:08 AM
I was asked if there was no concern that data would be stolen completely erased from the client. Can you tell that it is perfectly safe?
- CharlieAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 06:11 AM
For the concern in the security, below are the information shared to us by our founder:
- We have bug bounty programs where we pay outside parties for
reporting vulnerabilities in our system.
- Our servers are protected by private networks and constantly updated
- Our system administrators have a collective 40+ years of industry experience.
- Our development team is encouraged to follow best security practices.
- All data transfer are made of 256-bit SSL secure connection.
- Our servers are located in SSAE16 Audited facilities.
The data in your account and forms will be handled by you, we only access your data for administrative purposes and for troubleshooting issues that you encounter. We do not delete your data without your permission and as long as it does not violate our terms.
If you delete your submission data, please also note that we do NOT keep backups of them, once you delete a submission, it will permanently be removed in our servers without a backup. To learn more about deleting submission data, you can check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/377-How-to-Delete-Form-Submission-Data.
If you delete a form, initially it will be in the "Trash" folder, from there you can still restore it. However, if you click the "Purge" button, then it will permanently be deleted, including the submissions that it has.
Rest assure that we take security and privacy seriously and our technical teams are well experienced.
I hope that helps.
- hiloz1Answered on March 14, 2017 at 11:21 AM
Thank you for your reply.