- mboroznyAsked on March 14, 2017 at 12:24 PM
Hello! I am noticing on my Autoresponder to the Questionnaire Form I created, there are multiple "Save, Save, Save" stacked at the bottom of the message to those completing the form.
I am thinking this is an artifact with each edit I make to the form. How do I remove these Saves from the Autoresponder, and how do I prevent them from showing up again?
PS This Autoresponder was sent to a Gmail address.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 01:53 PM
I have cloned your form and I saw mentioned issue when I made test submission. However I was not able to replicate same issue when I saved again Autoresponder email.
There are two ways to resolve this issue.
1. Delete existing Autoresponder email and create new one.
2. Open Source Code of your Autoresponder email and delete everything after closing table </table> tag.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- mboroznyAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 02:40 PM
Thank you! I am going to edit the source code and see how this works.