- endurancenewsAsked on March 21, 2017 at 03:25 PM
Hi, On our form we have three different products to order. I tried to make it as simple as possible, but on our email it doesn't show the different orders on the form, which would make it easy to fulfill the orders. Can you see if this is easily fixable?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 21, 2017 at 06:09 PM
I cloned your form and I can see that the email content is not updated. I suggest you delete the current notification and then create a new one. Please refer to these guides:
Also, you can update it in the Emails wizard, here's how:
1. In Form Builder V4, click the "Settings" menu and then go to "Emails" section. Select the notification and then click the "Edit" icon.
2. In the Email Editor, click the "Form Fields" drop down. Select the field you want to add in the Email Content.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.