- jonappsAsked on April 12, 2017 at 04:13 AM
I have a jot form in use and working well. Thanks for a great service.
However, I've noticed that when a customer replies to the "Thanks for your email" auto-response confirmation, it comes back to my personal address.
In my profile settings there is a "Sender email" which is not the same as the email I'm receiving replies on, and on the form itself, in the autoresponder section, there is a "reply email" (I'm not sure what the difference is here) but that also is not the same as the email I'm receiving replies on.
So how come the replies are coming to me?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 12, 2017 at 08:09 AM
The Sender Email in the "Account Settings" is different from the reply email address. You can change the Reply to Email in the Autoresponder wizard. Here's how:
1. In Form Builder V4, click the "Settings" menu and then go to "Emails" section. Select the autoresponder email and then click the "Edit" icon.
2. Go to the "Recipients" tab and change the "Reply to Email" field.
3. After that, please click the "Save" button.
Hope that helps. Thank you.