- kjtoursAsked on April 16, 2017 at 12:21 PM
I've uploade my forms on my website using embedded Iframe (HTML) and it does not show on my iPhone. I can view it on my android phone. Any reason?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 16, 2017 at 01:29 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
Please share the webpage URL where you have embedded your form and we will take a look.
We will wait for your response.
- kjtoursAnswered on April 16, 2017 at 11:44 PMThe URL is http://discoverdigest.com/dream-concert-2017
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 01:17 AM
I checked the site you have provided (http://discoverdigest.com/dream-concert-2017) on a mobile emulator (iPhone) and I was able to replicate the issue.
It seems that you are using the default embed scripts.
To fix this issue, can you please try re-embedding your form using the iFrame embed code only? Here's the guide on Getting the form iFrame code.
Hope this helps.
- kjtoursAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 03:44 AMThank you very much this actually solved the issue.The next problem I'm facing is that my desktop version for this form and
form viewed by smart phone is quite different. 1. The desktop version is
shorter in Length but smartphone versions is longer. I would have to
purposely make my desktop version to be longer in frame so that all of the
form can be viewed on smartphone. This results in empty space on my
webpage for desktop version. How do I fix this?
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 03:50 AM
Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved.
I splited your question to another thread. You will be answered there in a short time.