- fitmealsmurrayAsked on April 22, 2017 at 11:00 PM
Opened form in new tab and the tab has OLD data.... Example: form is dated May 1st but the tab still says "April 14th"... also the auto reply is putting in data from old forms.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on April 23, 2017 at 01:27 AM
This usually happens when cloning a form. To fix it, you need to update the Page Title in the Form Settings. Here's a screen animation guide:
1. Login to your account.
2. Open you form and go to the Settings section page.
3. In the Form Settings tab, click the Show More button.
4. Scroll down until you see the Page Title and change/edit it to your own preferences.
After updating the Page Title, the auto-reply and notification email title should be now updated as well.
If you're referring to the data inside the email, try replacing the old autoresponder and notification email with a new one. Remove the old one then create a new one. Here are the guides on how to create:
Hope that helps. Please do get back to us if you have questions. Thank you.