- smbtcmdAsked on April 27, 2017 at 03:57 PM
Right now, I am following these steps:
receive submissions in each my forms folder
download a range of submissions (as we review them between meetings)send an email to approver 1 and approver 2 to review the submissions and add comments to the pdf
receive comments and copy administrator
administrator compiles the comments and replies
Is this how its supposed to work or am I missing something?
Thanks in advance for your help!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 06:09 PM
I am not quite sure what you are looking for. If this is how using forms suits your needs, it sounds like a good setup. If there is something in this setup you are having trouble creating or getting to work properly, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- smbtcmdAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 08:59 AM
Thanks for your response David. To give you a little background, we set up this platform so at any time personnel could submit items that need addressed, we could view them and create an action item/response. We have a Trade Partner Council meeting to discuss the results. I was hoping the process would work more like this:
1. Receive submissions between meetings
2. Filter submissions and place in a date range folder.
3. Notify two individuals that the folder has been created and it is time for them to provide feedback on each submittal.
4. Allow these two individuals to make notes and comments in each submission but not a reply
5. I would then collect the submissions and notes and send them to the meeting organizer to add to the agenda and share with the group.
Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 10:04 AM
Please find the steps below:
1. You are able to receive submissions and create visual reports from them.
2. You are able to filter the submissions according to their date range as you can see in the following guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/281-How-to-Use-Visual-Report-Filters
3. When the users fulfill your form and submit it, you can send automatic notification emails to two individuals as you can see in the following guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
However, the folder according to the date range will not be created and shared automatically as you have thought. The account owner(you) should share the visual report with those two individuals.
4. When those two individuals receive each notification emails, they will be able to see the submissions content in the email. So, they can make notes and comments.
5. You can export whole submissions in an excel format (or PDF or CSV report) and collaborate them with the notes of those individuals.
I hope this helps.
If you need further clarification, please let us know.