- MaayanAsked on May 17, 2017 at 04:15 AM
Before we purchase the App I want to make sure:
1. Does this App support Hebrew language?
2. This App can be integrated with Salesforce force.com edition?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 05:16 AM
1) Please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/298-How-to-Make-your-Forms-Multilingual
You can find Arabic language there:
and this thread so you can make your form right to left: https://www.jotform.com/answers/650335-support-with-right-to-left-languages-hebrew-and-arabic
2) Regarding Salesforce integration I would advise you to check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/blog/54-Flexible-Data-Integration-with-Salesforce
If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact us.
- maayanyasurAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 09:43 AMNew response received
Thank you for your Email, Can we make a phone call for further questions?
I'm available now.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 10:31 AM
I'm sorry, but unfortunately, we don't have a phone support, but we'll be more than glad to assist you through this thread.
- maayanyasurAnswered on May 21, 2017 at 05:43 AMNew response received
1. Is it possible to create new records into Salesforce when filling
2. Does it update the existing records?
3. Does it populate in the form fields from Salesforce like the name
of the contact?
4. Can it be sent as a link in mass email?
5. Is it possible to create a "Thank you" response after filling a
Can you please explain how do we continue from here? Do you have a trial
version we can use?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 21, 2017 at 09:53 AM
1. Yes, our Salesforce integration allows you send client as Lead, Contact, or Account.
2. Yes, our Salesforce integration allows you to update the existing records. Just select "Always Update Existing Entry" from the Duplicate Check dropdown in the integration settings:
3. Yes, our Salesforce integration requires you to map the fields from our Salesforce fields. You cannot move forward without mapping fields:
4. Yes, the form builder will give you the form URL. You have to copy the link and send it to your clients. You can also embed the form to your website.
5. Yes, you can show a thank you message after the submission and you can also send an autoresponder.
You are on the free plan. You are entitled to five (5) forms. Click the "Create Form" button to create your first web form. As for the integration, just please follow the guide given by my colleague.
- maayanyasurAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 08:43 AMNew response received
I'm asking about Salesforce License- does it integrate with *Force.com
Is it possible to have a quick phone call or do you have a demo of the
integration with Salesforce? The guide you sent us is not answering all of
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 09:53 AM
Unfortunately we do not provide support over phone.
Upon checking force.com, I found that its a separate app but can be connected through SalesForce. I went ahead and signed up with force.com but could not use it to integrate in form with salesforce.
Please note that you can only use your classic salesforce account in integration with Jotform.