- GirlLetsGoAsked on May 21, 2017 at 02:52 PM
Hi, I read your entire thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/344319-Adding-an-audio-file-to-a-form
At the end I was so confused. I even tried to follow the steps but the steps seem to be created off the previous version of jotform.
If you could help me embed music to my form that would be great BUT I would also love to know how to do it myself because how this gentleman has his VOICE as his autoplay file. http://www.jotform.us/form/40591895535162
The form that I would like to add music to is:
I would like to add Kool and the Gang: Celebrate Good Times
I also have another form:
I would like to add: Peaches & Herb - Reunited
I would really appreciate your help. Thank you
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 21, 2017 at 04:21 PM
These are the requirements in order to achieve this function:
1. MP3 version of your music. If you have that, then you need to create a File Upload form in your account. Use that form to upload the ".mp3" file into our servers.
2. Your own web server where the HTML page will be uploaded. This HTML page will then be embedded into the form. We'll be using the Page Source code created by Titus on that thread. This means that you'll need to create an HTML file and then upload it to your server.
Now, if you can confirm that you have the mp3 version of the music and your own web server, let us know. In this way, we can create a step-by-step instruction for you.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- GirlLetsGoAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 06:35 PM
Hi, I uploaded the mp3 onto your server.
I would like to add the Rihanna mp3 file to my Labor Day Cruise Jotform
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 22, 2017 at 06:13 AM
I found a way to have the Soundcloud music to autoplay upon opening the form. Please check this demo form: https://form.jotform.com/71721852477967.
Here are the steps on how you can achieve this:
1. Get the iFrame embed code of the audio in Soundcloud. Click the "Share" icon in Soundcloud webiste.
2. Go to the "Embed" tab and copy the code.
3. Paste the code in Text Editor. Change the parameter "auto_play=false" to "auto_play=true". Here's an example code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/42336605&auto_play=true&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true"></iframe>
4. Open the form in Form Builder V3. In My Forms page, select the form and then click the "More" button. After that, choose the "Edit in V3" option.
5. Drag "Text" tool to the form. Click the "Edit HTML" button and then click the "Source Code" icon. Paste the Soundcloud embed code and then click the "OK" button. After that, click the "Complete" button.
6. Save the form and verify the changes.
Hope that helps. Tank you.