- Sarahbee214Asked on June 12, 2017 at 11:04 AM
Submit button is not showing on website but I can see it on the jot form account.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 12:34 PM
Please, inject the following CSS code to resolve the issue:
Hope this helps.
- Sarahbee214Answered on June 12, 2017 at 06:18 PM
Tried this code and did not get results. I notice that on my desktop I can see the submit button but on my mobile phone, the jot form ad is still covering the submit button. Is there something else I can do?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 06:45 PM
As I check the form using the direct link, the submit button seems to be displaying correctly both on Desktop and mobile devices. The issue seems to be occurring when the form is embedded on the web page. Could you try embedding the form using iframe embed code to see if that helps?
You may get the iframe embed code for your JotForm by following the steps in the guide below:
- Sarahbee214Answered on June 12, 2017 at 07:17 PM
Thank you. I installed the iframe plugin then used the embed code found on my jotform account. I was still seeing a problem with the bottom of the form even after doing this. But after an easy fix of just enabling scrolling it works for me!