- AOFitnessAsked on June 19, 2017 at 08:52 PM
When a customer is completing and submitting a form, I receive a copy of the form however not all questions are on the copy of the form and this is a major requirement for us. Please can you advise how we can have this rectified?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 12:54 AM
If you're referring to the notification email, you can disable the Hide Empty field in the Advanced Settings. To do that, please follow the screen animation guide:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Go to the Settings section page and select the Emails tab.
3. Click the Pen icon of the Notification Email to edit.
4. Go to the Advanced tab and select "No" for the Hide Empty Fields feature.
If you're referring to the Submissions page, please remove the check of the Auto Hide Empty Fields. Here's a guide:
1. Log in to your account and select the form.
2. Click the Submissions button.
3. On the Submissions page, click the Gear icon (Properties).
4. Remove the check of the Auto Hide Empty Fields.