- audupaAsked on July 30, 2017 at 07:14 PM
I have 2 questions:
1. In the form which I created, I have included a logo at the top of the form. This logo does not show up on the pdf which is downloaded from the submissions section.
2. I have added 4 pictures which can be uploaded on to the form, is it possible to control how these images look on the pdf output.
- audupaAnswered on July 30, 2017 at 10:40 PM
Thank You Jonathan for a quick reply.
So I was able to get the logo on the submission, If I print this the logo is still present. But if I try to download this pdf ( using the download button), the logo is not there. Is there a solution for this?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 31, 2017 at 02:36 AM
I checked your PDF in the PDF Designer and there is no added logo. I cloned your form to test if the PDF Designer is working properly. Here's the result:
I have able to add a logo in the PDF Designer properly. Please try to add a logo again and click the Save button.
If the issue persists, please contact us again. Thank you.
- audupaAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 04:57 PM
Thanks for your reply.
I did recreate a new form, the link to the same is here :
With this new form, in the submission I can see the logo ( attaching a sample) but the issue is that when I click on pdf and download the pdf, that does not have the logo in it.
Attaching the pdf too. Could you please help me with the same.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 07:00 PM
Can you please try again. It should be fixed now as I have reset the PDF report on your form.
Let us know if issue persist.