- BenflipsAsked on July 31, 2017 at 12:01 AM
Hi. Please look at screenshot.
When I have a collapse widget open, the width of the widget is larger than when closed.
Can you provide CSS to keep the width at the closed width no matter whether the widget itself is open or closed?
Having one wider when open, right next to a thinner closed one looks crap!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 31, 2017 at 03:29 AM
I checked your form (https://www.jotform.com/43420990799871) and I was able to replicate the mentioned issue. Please allow me some time to work on this. I'll get back to you once I'm done.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 31, 2017 at 03:54 AM
Thanks for your waiting.
Please try this custom CSS code to fix the height of the section collapse no matter whether the widget itself is open or closed:
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- BenflipsAnswered on July 31, 2017 at 08:16 PM
That worked well. Can we do something to reduce the top margin as well?
This code you have given me has reduced the bottom margin of all the collaps widgets, but now the text is unevenly spaced (there is more 'gap' above the text than below)
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 02:48 AM
Please try inserting the below CSS in your Custom CSS Field:
That should bring the form collapse section up.
Please try and let us know how it worked.