- MikeinCalgaryAsked on August 28, 2017 at 08:56 PM
can you tell me how make the font white in the form for the submission widget? thanksPage URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 28, 2017 at 10:50 PM
I checked the form (https://form.jotform.ca/72397877127269) you have provided and I can see all the text were already color white. Here's a screen capture of the form:
Please provide a screenshot of the issue so we can investigate it further. To post a screenshot here in the Support Forum, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
I hope that helps.
- MikeinCalgaryAnswered on August 28, 2017 at 11:54 PM
Hi - the text is black so you can't see it. It's in between these two sentences and gives the number of submissions remaining:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 02:58 AM
Thank you for additional information.
Please insert the below two lines in your Custom CSS field:
That should make the text of the counter white.
Let us know how it worked.
- MikeinCalgaryAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 09:31 AM
Hi - I have put that code in and it still didn't seem to work. could you have a look? thanks
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 10:30 AM
Please insert the custom CSS code provided by my colleague in the widget settings under the custom CSS tab. Here's a screenshot guide:
1. Open the form in the Form Builder.
2. Select the Submissions Counter widget and click the Widget Settings button.
3. Go to the Custom CSS tab and paste the custom CSS code provided by my colleague.
4. Click the Update Widget when you're done.
I hope that helps. Contact us again if the issue persists.
- MikeinCalgaryAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 10:33 AM
works great, thanks!