- drdaikiAsked on September 12, 2017 at 01:08 PM
Is it possible to get the submission in attached PDF?
- MarvihAnswered on September 12, 2017 at 01:32 PM
Yes you can. The fastest way would be to automatically attach the submission in PDF format and include it in your email notification. To do this go to your form's email settings and follow the GIF image below.
Hope that helps !
- drdaikiAnswered on September 12, 2017 at 02:43 PMPerfect! Thank you very much!
- drdaikiAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 09:43 AMHi,
Did you get my email?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 10:54 AM
Your last reply was on September 12, 2017 at 02:43 PM and you said: "Perfect! Thank you very much!".
Do you have some other question or issue? If you issue is not related to the subject of this thread, please open a new thread.
- drdaikiAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 11:43 AMI was asking if there is any way to get the response only by PDF attachment and no response in the email content.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 12:28 PM
You can delete the content of the Email Notification by editing the email temple. This way you will only receive the PDF attachment of a submission inside of the email.
You can also download your submissions as PDF on the submission page of your form:
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.