- contizanoAsked on September 17, 2017 at 12:23 PM
How do I check the emails sent to me?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 17, 2017 at 02:12 PM
You should receive an email notification when someone completed your form if you put your email address as a recipient of the notification. If you haven't done this, please do so. You can do this in the "Emails" section. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. Go to the "Recipients" tab. Here you'll see the Recipient Emails where you can add or remove a recipient.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.