- PeachtreePackagingAsked on September 22, 2017 at 12:12 PM
I am learning how to build the form for purchase order/ point of sale. I am trying to tie my images and product information blocks with the pull down menus on the form, like on the template. when I changed the names of the pull downs, the images no longer worked.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 01:23 PM
Can you provide us more details regarding your concern? I checked your form and the images seem to be displayed fine.
If you can provide us a screenshot of the issue you encounter then that would be great. To add a screenshot on this thread, you can check this guide: How to Post Screenshots to Our Support Forum.
- PeachtreePackagingAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 02:43 PMI think I figured that part out. Now I need to figure out how I can create a add to cart feature, is there something like that? Before the form is submitted, I would like to make it so that the user can add multiple displays and quantities to their order.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 03:09 PM
Do you mean you want to allow you customera to enter the quantity for a product they are selecting? You may want to try our Purchase Order field. If you are planning to add payment integrations to your form soon, you might want to consider adding one of our payment fields instead. Please see below.
- PeachtreePackagingAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 04:43 PMThanks. Is there any way to remove the price from this or just put TBD?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 06:37 PM
For example, this is possible to set the prices to 0.00, and then hide them by adding the next CSS to the form: