- rmsimis17Asked on October 10, 2017 at 03:07 AM
Hi does jotform provide printing of response into a design document template and send it to the responder? I want this automatically after submitting.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 04:31 AM
Submissions from your form will go to the submitter if the autoresponder is created in the form: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Setting-up-an-Autoresponder-Email
You can receive PDF of the submission there as well by enabling PDF attachment.
Did you have some other document in mind?
Please let us know so we can possibly provide some other solution.
- rmsimis17Answered on October 10, 2017 at 04:35 AM
Could I create a customized pdf form that all the information is there and design according to our company format?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 05:01 AM
You could customize your PDF submission report by using our PDF Customize tool: https://www.jotform.com/help/384-How-to-Customize-PDF-Submissions-Report
You could add your logo there, re-arrange the fields etc.
Let us know if you have further questions.
- rmsimis17Answered on October 10, 2017 at 05:43 AMok thank you,
MIS Associate of RMSi